Fluid Modeling Group Canada Inc. (FMG)
FMG is committed to protect your private information, privacy data and materials. This Privacy Statement describes in details the privacy practices of FMG and its Cloud Computing Website hosted by FMG. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Privacy Statement or practices, please feel free to contact us.
1. This Privacy Statement applies to our services and its website. Our services target to the international customers who may access to our website through their accounts and passwords and use our services in many locations of the countries.
2. Your private information
We are committed to protect your private information including your data and materials uploaded, posted, stored or transferred in using our services. We do not sell or release your private information to any third party without your consent.
2.1. Types of information we collect. In accessing our website, we may collect information from you, which can be used to identify you, such as your name, shipping/billing address, email address, phone, username and password.
We collect information when you register or open an account, sign in, pay a bill, purchase a service, use a service, or give us feedback. We also collect other information that you may provide when you contact us for technical support.
We may also automatically collect certain usage information when you access and use our services, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, log files, unique device identifiers, pages viewed, browser type, and the period of time you click on to start or leave our services.
Our services may change over time and we may introduce new functions and features that may collect new or different types of information.
2.2. How we use of your information. We may use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- Account registration. We may use your name, address, phone number, and email address to register your account for the services we provide and to communicate important information to you. If you set up an administrator account that may be accessed by people other than you, please note that they may see and have the ability to change or delete your personal information.
- To provide our services and operate our business. We may use your information to operate our business, including providing services you requested, provide you with technical support related to our services, and to help us protect our services, including to combat fraud and protect your information.
- Customer service and technical support. We may use your name, address, phone number, email address, and information about your computer configuration to resolve questions you may have about our services and to follow up with you about your experience.
- Communicate with you and tell you about any services updates. We may use your information to communicate with you about any of our services updates and offers.
3. Manage your privacy
You can view and edit information that identifies you online through our website. You have a choice about the use of information that identifies you, marketing communications you receive from us.
3.1. Updating your personal information. You may access, update, change, correct or request deletion of your information either through our website or through our customer support.
3.2. Managing marketing communications from us. You have choices whether not of receiving marketing communications from us.
4. Security of your information.
Keeping your private information safe and secure is important to us. We provide reasonable and appropriate security measures in securing your private information we collect. For example, we:
- Constantly work to update our security practices to implement accepted best methods to protect your personal information, and review our security procedures carefully.
- Comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Securely transmit your sensitive private information.
- Transmit, store, protect, and access all cardholder information in compliance with the payment card industry's data security standards.
5. International Data Transfers.
In accordance with and as permitted by applicable law and regulations, we reserve the right to transfer your information, process and store it outside of your country of residence.
6. Changes of Our Privacy Statements
We may change or update our Privacy Statements. We reserve the right to make changes or updates at any time, and the changes will be effective through the posting on this website. If you object to any of the changes and no longer wish to use our services, you may close your accounts. Your continued use of the Services indicates that you agree to the changes.
May 8, 2017